Momentive’s proven, completely cured resin coated proppants provide your company with:
- Superior resistance to crushing
- Resin capsule minimizes fines migration
- High performance alternative to sand
- Economic alternative to low density ceramic proppants
- Frac fluid friendly
- Superior wettability minimizes air entrainment and pump cavitation
- Foam stability equivalent to sand
Precured resin coated proppants are not designed to prevent flowback of proppants after fracturing; however, they provide better flowback control than uncoated proppants. Use partially cured resin coated proppants to prevent flowback.
Click on the product name below for our Technical Data Sheet.